Imagine a sound so powerful that you feel it reverberating throughout your entire body as you stand in the midst of the sparsely inhabited plains of Central Asia. This is the sound of a high-performance Soyuz rocket carrying its crew of three space explorers into orbit, and the moment will stay with you forever…
Whether you are contemplating your own flight to space, or simply looking for a hard to find experience, this is a great opportunity to learn about the Russian manned spaceflight program by watching the preparations for launch first-hand.
- Travel from Moscow to the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan aboard Space Adventures’ chartered jet.
- See the rocket on the launch stand from a distance of less than 100m.
- Witness the final ceremonies before the launch — traditions that date back to the first space explorers – including the official report of the crew.
- Watch the launch of the Soyuz-FG booster rocket from the VIP viewing stand, less than 1 mile from the launch pad.
- Luxury transfers to/from airport in Moscow
- Five-star hotel accommodation in downtown Moscow, and in a local hotel in Baikonur
- Private chartered flight to/from Baikonur
- Transfers and guided tours
- Launch security clearance processing
- Baikonur customs and immigration processing.